2 Days of exclusive Film & Fashion Events in Wilmslow Town Centre
Friday 26th November
JAMES DOYLE OPTICIANS open from 9am – 5pm
Exclusive showing of the full range of Gucci glass frames & sunglasses. Including vintage frames & frames ‘as seen on screen’ in Hollywood blockbuster ‘House of Gucci’
An exclusive Gala evening of Food, Fashion & Film
House of Gucci x Black White Denim includes 2 hours private shopping in their Wilmslow boutique from 5.30-7.30pm, cava + canapés from Roost, red-carpet entry to the cinema at 7.45pm, prosecco and popcorn on arrival and more! Book now directly on The Rex website. Dress code: black & white of course
Saturday 27th November
- James Doyle Opticians from 9am – 5pm to purchase those exclusive Gucci frames, you have been dreaming of all evening.
- Caroline Charles will be hosting the first of the days fashion shows at 11am – Caroline will be screening her Autumn/Winter 21 collection and you can enter their draw to win the A/W 21 signature print, cashmere/bamboo Milan or Rome scarf.
- Black White Denim will host the first showing of their fashion show at 1145am – They will also be offering 20% off spends over £200, plus the chance to claim a free goody bag worth £100 for the first 10 shoppers at each show
- XPOSE starts its own month long magical Christmas shopping experience at the first floor of their Water Lane Boutique. Make sure you pop along to have a browse and buy some exclusive items from a range of independent stockists.
- Hoopers – Join Hoopers for a glass of fizz and some fabulous Fashion at Hooper’s Department store Wilmslow. They will be showcasing seasonal trends through an interactive half an hour workshop with our Personal Stylist Pat (Workshop times are 11.30am and 2.30pm no need to book just come along).
- Pure & Fizz will also have a whole host of new season items, promotions and goodies available over the weekend.
- Caroline Charles has the second showing at 2.30pm and Black White Denim at 3.30pm
For enquiries email [email protected]